Taking a Disruptor from Startup to $275M Sale
- Complicated, expensive fees combined with indifferent service from traditional brokers left many investors feeling underappreciated and underserved.
- The independent investor was primed for a brokerage firm that would give them the royal treatment.
- Challenge the status quo with unrivaled level of transparency and accessibility: emphasizing the TradeKing difference; creating channels that spark genuine conversations between investors, media and TradeKing's executives
- Become the investor's advocate through blogging, social media, media relations, client communications, investor surveys, and free and extensive educational content
- Navigate through a series of M&A activity, maintaining a singular focus on the client
- Consistent coverage in Wall Street Journal/Dow Jones, Bloomberg News, Reuters, USA Today, Barron’s
- Growth from 30K to 500K client accounts with $4.5 B in client assets
- $275M acquisition deal in 2016