Tier One Partners is an innovative PR, Content, and Digital agency who constantly challenges the status quo for our clients through innovation and inventiveness. Specializing in consumer, technology, digital health, financial services, and clean energy, we deliver creative, measurable programs that help companies demonstrate market leadership and meet key business objectives through a unique approach.
Are you someone who loves bringing stories to life? Tier One Partners is seeking a creative, highly motivated Account Associate to join their team. Break free from the hierarchy of a traditional PR agency and gain the opportunity to shine as a skilled, client facing Public Relations professional.
Our ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in PR and media relations and a desire for more responsibility. We need optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who can deliver outstanding PR support to our diverse B2B and B2C client base. The Account Associate works closely with their teams to provide outstanding client service, media relations, and content creation to support our award-winning public relations campaigns. Experience with HubSpot, the Adobe Creative Suite, and visual storytelling is a PLUS!
Our Account Associate is responsible for the following:
PR Strategy & Account Management:
- Demonstrate a commitment to securing results for clients.
- Support activities for assigned accounts and ensure deadlines are met; produce high-quality work that aligns with agency/client goals.
- Manage allocated hours on accounts by ensuring that assigned hours are met and if there will be a discrepancy it is reported to management.
- Assist team in coverage scanning and compiling client measurement reports.
Participate in internal account brainstorming meetings.
- Effectively manage up to supervisors: keep the team informed about your progress against goals, anticipate and execute next steps.
- Take ownership of assigned responsibilities on deadlines and maintain a consistently high attention to detail.
Client Relationship Management:
- Demonstrate a good understanding of a client’s industry and business.
- Participate in regular client meetings; with the direction of supervisor, provide appropriate information to clients.
Media & Influencer Relations:
- Media & Influencer Relations:
- Support account research projects, such as media list development; editorial and speaking calendar research and tracking.
- Begin honing media pitching skills with support from more senior team members
- Participate in the creation of story ideas and interview opportunities for trade, online and business press.
- Support additional client activities as requested by agency leadership; actively participate in special projects of the agency.
- Conduct daily social listening; identify news that informs the program and bring to team’s attention.
- Play role in drafting of certain materials (advisories, press releases, pitches, speaking abstracts, social content).
- Participate in administrative functions of the company, including staff meetings, office support and team-building exercises.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude among peers and contribute to building agency morale.
Business Development/Agency Marketing:
- Assist with research of new business proposals and prospects.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.