Account Director | Boston or Chicago
Are you someone who loves managing teams, developing strategy, and bringing stories to life? Tier One Partners is seeking a creative, highly motivated Account Director to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate has 6-8 years of experience in PR and earned media. Working with b2b technology clients is preferred and experience in digital health or financial technology industries is also a plus.
The position calls for an individual who is ready to take on the responsibility of leading client business, including maintaining a high standard of quality on all of his/her accounts, building strong one-on-one client relationships, and helping to manage and nurture team members for agency success.
Someone who joins us ready to:
- Develop both annual and project plans that support client marketing and business objectives.
- Manage accounts including hours, budgets and expenses.
- Manage and motivate staff to drive forward client activity.
- Maintain outstanding client relationships, including serving as day-to-day client lead on multiple accounts.
- Lead media relations strategies for all proactive/reactive opportunities; motivate team and lead by example to deliver outstanding print, digital and broadcast results that align to agreed-upon measurement goals.
- Skillfully develop client social strategies, understanding how traditional/social elements of a PR program align.
- Understand core attributes of program measurement; develop measurement goals and track account results accordingly.
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 18-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.