Account Director | Boston or Remote from Any East Coast Location
Are you seeking a communications leadership position that allows you to do your best work within a creative and flexible agency environment?
Tier One Partners is seeking a highly motivated Account Director to help manage our growing teams, develop strategy for dynamic, nationally recognized brands, and drive programming that consistently delivers stellar results.
Our ideal candidate has 5-7 years of experience in PR and earned media. This person comes ready on day one with excellent client service skills and excels at program management. Prior work experience with b2b technology and financial services or financial technology is preferred. This position is available to candidates looking to work in the agency’s Boston office or remotely anywhere on the East Coast.
A successful Account Director is someone who can:
- Develop both annual and project plans that support client marketing and business objectives.
- Manage accounts including hours, budgets and expenses.
- Manage and motivate staff to drive forward client activity.
- Maintain outstanding client relationships, including serving as day-to-day client lead on multiple accounts.
- Lead media relations strategies for all proactive/reactive opportunities; motivate team and lead by example to deliver outstanding print, digital and broadcast results that align to agreed-upon measurement goals.
- Skillfully develop client social strategies, understanding how traditional/social elements of a PR program align.
- Understand core attributes of program measurement; develop measurement goals and track account results accordingly.
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 19-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.