Account Manager | Boston
Tier One Partners is seeking a creative, highly motivated Account Manager with 4-5+ years experience, preferably in an agency or in-house communications role, to join our rapidly growing team. Prior experience in b2b technology, financial services or financial technology is a plus.
The Account Manager plays a key role leading day-to-day account work and agency business. One of the main areas of focus for this position is to ensure the delivery of outstanding results and maintaining client satisfaction to support Tier One's ongoing growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Account Director/agency leadership to ensure all account activities are moving forward; proactively identifying barriers to success and solving problems with creative solutions.
- Taking responsibility to ensure the agency's work is of outstanding quality, generates results, and adheres to Tier One's standards of excellence.
- Playing an active role in media relations strategies; delivering outstanding print and broadcast results that align to agreed-upon measurement goals.
- Owning program measurement initiatives; developing measurement goals, tracking account results and presenting to internal teams and clients accordingly.
- Demonstrating strong writing and editing skills for both short- and long-form pieces (press releases through white papers).
- Developing plans in support of corporate/product launches.
- Staying current with innovative approaches to standard communications projects (i.e. press releases, newsletters, etc.) to keep pace with new trends, best practices and to increase positive impact.
- Working closely with the Account Director to serve as day-to-day client interface.
- Developing client social strategies, and understanding how traditional/social elements of PR programs align.
- Managing and growing strong relationships with editors, reporters, columnists, bloggers, and other media contacts.
- Supervising junior team members and training them on skills necessary to be effective in their position, and fostering a team environment.
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 19-year old boutique public relations/digital/content communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.