We’re seeking an Account Specialist with one to two years of experience, preferably in a PR agency environment to join our Boston team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive and a sense of humor. We’ll give you the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; a self-starter who takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; exhibits a professional and confident demeanor
- Strong and creative writing skills
- A desire to secure outstanding results for clients; someone willing to go the extra mile
- A team player mindset
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Curiosity to stay current with the latest industry approaches
- Discretion regarding client and agency information
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Cision or other media databases; strong social media experience preferred; experience using CRM platforms like Hubspot is a plus
Success in the Account Specialist position will be measured by the following benchmarks:
- Takes responsibility for ensuring work produced is of outstanding quality and adheres to agency’s standards of excellence.
- Consistently meets set deadlines for all tasks.
- Actively participates in team meetings and is vocal with valuable suggestions for new ideas and approaches.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Celena Fine and Zak Sos at email@example.com with the email subject line "Boston Account Specialist Application".
Tier One Partners (Tieronepr.com) is a fast growing, 16-year-old boutique public relations/digital communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and energy tech industries. We pride ourselves on flexibility and a relaxed workplace environment, always aiming to maximize creativity and collaboration.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.