Account Specialist | Boston
Tier One Partners is seeking an Account Specialist with one to two years of experience, preferably in a PR agency environment, to join our growing Boston team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive, and a sense of humor. We’ll give you the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency.
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; a self-starter who takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; exhibits a professional and confident demeanor
- Strong and creative writing skills
- A desire to secure outstanding results for clients; someone willing to go the extra mile
- A team player mindset
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines with a high attention to detail
- Curiosity to stay current with the latest industry approaches
- Discretion regarding client and agency information
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Cision or other media databases; strong social media experience preferred; experience using CRM platforms like Hubspot is a plus
Success in the Account Specialist position will be measured by the following benchmarks:
- Takes responsibility for ensuring work produced is of outstanding quality and adheres to agency’s standards of excellence.
- Consistently meets set deadlines for all tasks.
- Actively participates in team meetings and is vocal with valuable suggestions for new ideas and approaches.
Tier One Partners is a fast-growing, 18-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume to Ann Marie Ricard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.