Graphic Designer/Senior Graphic Designer | Chicago, Boston, or NYC
Are you someone with an eye for sophisticated, attention-grabbing visuals? Do you love to bring stories to life through graphics, animation, and typography?
At Tier One Partners, we’re seeking a highly creative Graphic Designer/Senior Graphic Designer with 3 to 6 years of experience, preferably in a content studio or agency environment, to join our team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive, and a sense of humor — but we’re really hoping to find someone with much more than that. We’re looking for a designer who …
- transforms complex or industry-specific concepts into engaging, visual solutions
- has a knack for juggling multiple projects at a time
- is always on the lookout for inspiration
- is always game for leading a brainstorm
Our ideal colleague is someone who can tackle it all — because this position is client-facing and involves designing all types of marketing collateral, including animated video, infographics, presentation decks, ad banners, social media and email graphics, website pages, and more.
This position calls for a detail-oriented designer who is ready to take on significant responsibilities in our Content Studio, including maintaining a high standard of quality on all of their accounts, building strong client relationships, and helping to manage and nurture team members for agency success.
Desired skills and expertise:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other related field of study
- Minimum 3 years of design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Skilled in typography, illustration, layout design, and color theory
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for both digital media and print
- Strong communication skills and an eagerness to collaborate with others
- Ability to interpret brand guidelines and design systems and libraries to effectively communicate brand identities
- Knowledge of UX design principles and ability to create UX deliverables such as user personas, site maps, wireframes, and user journeys
- Experience with website creation, content management systems (such as WordPress and HubSpot), and marketing automation platforms
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, JS, or other programming language a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Tier One Partners is a fast-growing, 18-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume and portfolio to Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com. Submissions without a portfolio/work samples will not be considered.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.