Content/Social Media Intern | Chicago
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers hands-on opportunities to strengthen your writing skills, creativity, and strategic thinking through regular feedback and career insights? If so, we’re seeking a content/social media intern with talent, determination, drive, wit, and a sense of humor to join our team working 40 hours/week, based out of our Chicago hub. You will have the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency.
This role is a paid/hourly position for a recent college graduate looking to bolster their experience in the content, social, and digital marketing field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Someone who has a passion for writing and enjoys utilizing different styles of writing
- Organized and service- and detail-oriented. It’s all about the clients in this profession and ensuring you cross your Ts and dot your Is when it comes to delivering beautiful and impactful work
- Jazzed by the idea of using research and data to inform thinking and strategy
- Enjoys content creation for a variety of clients
- A team player
- Someone who lives and breathes the social media world and will work with us to identify the latest and greatest social and digital marketing innovations and explore how they can be applied to Tier One programs
- Open and responsive to feedback and constructive criticism in order to learn and grow in a collaborative work environment
- Journalism, video, and graphic design experience is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, and/or Critical Mention is a plus, but not a must
If you’re interested in this internship, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Tier One Partners is an award-winning, national boutique public relations, digital, and content agency with hubs in Boston and Chicago. We’re relentless in our pursuit of delivering excellent work with outstanding results. Our clients are industry leaders and inspiring people driven to break the mold and provide innovative ideas in the technology/consumer technology, clean energy, financial services, and healthcare markets.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.