Tier One Partners, an award-winning national public relations, digital, and content agency, seeks a talented and experienced Chicago area Content Strategist to join our growing team.
Our ideal candidate has five to 10 years of digital communications and content development experience and is:
- A creative thinker who consistently develops innovative ideas for clients that leverage modern communication techniques
- A strong written and verbal communicator able to capture many different brand voices and styles
- Proficient in writing and editing a wide range of content pieces that align with client messages including blog posts, byline articles, website copy, infographics, ebooks, social posts, video pieces, research reports, and white papers
- Experienced with SEO, Google Analytics, Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, and Content Management Systems (Experience with HubSpot is a plus)
- Deadline, service, and detail oriented
- Curious by nature, eager to collaborate and share new ideas with the team, and interested in staying current with new industry approaches
- Lives and breathes social media
- A team player with a can-do attitude who can also operate in a self-directed manner
- Someone eager to advance in their career who wants to work for an agency that rewards hard work and hustle
- A background in journalism, media, or advertising is preferred. Agency experience is a plus
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume and 2-3 writing samples or your portfolio to Ashley Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier One Partners (Tieronepr.com) is a fast growing, 16-year-old boutique public relations/digital communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and energy tech industries. We pride ourselves on flexibility and a relaxed workplace environment, always aiming to maximize creativity and collaboration.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.