Entry Level Public Relations Intern | Boston
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers hands-on opportunities to strengthen your communications skills, creativity, and strategic thinking? If so, we're seeking a summer intern in our Boston office with talent, determination, drive, and a sense of humor to join our team working 40 hours/week. You will have the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency. This role is a paid/hourly position for a rising college senior or recent college graduate looking to bolster their experience in the public relations field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Organized and service- and detail-oriented. It’s all about the clients in this profession and ensuring you cross your Ts and dot your Is when it comes to delivering beautiful and impactful work
- Jazzed by the idea of using research and data to inform thinking and strategy
- A team player
- Someone who lives and breathes the social media world and will work with us to identify the latest and greatest social and digital marketing innovations and explore how they can be applied to Tier One programs
- Open and responsive to feedback and constructive criticism in order to learn and grow in a collaborative work environment
- Journalism, communications or public relations experience is a plus
We’re relentless in our pursuit of delivering excellent work with outstanding results. Our clients are industry leaders and inspiring people driven to break the mold and provide innovative ideas in the technology/consumer technology, clean energy, financial services, and healthcare markets.
The Tier One team is working virtually during the pandemic, but we hope to return in-person to our downtown Boston office (adjacent to several public transportation options) at some point this summer. We are flexible about starting date and envision this position running until the start of the school year.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to Jen Thibeault at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.