We’re an award-winning, full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency that helps challenger brands redefine the meaning of value in their industries through innovation and inventiveness. We turn B2B and B2C innovators in technology, digital health, financial services, manufacturing, and marketing services into category leaders through measurable integrated marketing programs that demonstrate market leadership and meet key business objectives.
We’re seeking a talented, creative Chicago-based Graphic Design/Multimedia Intern to join our team this summer. The ideal candidate is a driven visual storyteller who demonstrates strong traditional design capabilities as well as skills in video animation graphics and general web design principles. They have an eye for design and a passion for innovative, engaging visual solutions.
The Graphic Design/Multimedia Intern will work closely with the Creative and Content teams on projects including, but not limited to, branded social content, marketing collateral (including e-newsletters, infographics, and social media graphics), and animation/video projects.
This is a paid, hourly position for a recent graduate looking to bolster their design experience in the content marketing field.
Desired skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design or other related field of study
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and/or Premiere
- Able to interpret brand guidelines and understands the important role visuals play in storytelling
- Experience with animation, creating GIFs and/or video editing
- Experience with HTML, web design, website creation, and/or working in CRMs a plus
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently on projects
- A fast learner and someone who takes an initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Detail oriented, out-of-the-box thinker
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide graphic support for Tier One’s social media sites and blog
- Bring new ideas to the table and help present Tier One materials in a visually-compelling way
- Assist with updated branding of internal/external facing collateral (both print and digital)
- Support client work as needed
About the Job:
- Full time opportunity (40 hours per week) at our office in the Loop.
- Opportunity to conceptualize and create projects from start to finish
- Potential to advance to a full-time role
Please send resume and portfolio to Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a portfolio/work samples will not be considered.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.