Office Manager/Bookkeeper | Boston
Tier One Partners is an award-winning public relations, digital, and content agency, co-located in Boston and Chicago. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented individual to join our growing team to provide bookkeeping and office management/human resources administrative support.
Support various bookkeeping and office management/HR administrative functions in partnership with Tier One’s accounting firm and HR consultant, including but not limited to:
- AR, AP, Payroll, reconciliation (bank and credit card accounts)
- Payroll entry, deductions, and salary calculations through ADP
- Process 401K contributions, including journal entry
- Monthly and year-end reporting
- Monthly client invoicing; follow up with clients on overdue receivables
- Reconcile American Express expenses using Expensify
- Input expenses to Bill.com and export to Quickbooks
- Administrative record keeping and e-filing (using Google Drive folders and sites)
- Prepare financial reports as requested (payroll, expenses, AR, AP)
- Complete annual insurance renewal paperwork
- Coordinate with our outsourced IT provider, Electric, on employee onboarding and offboarding
- Office management responsibilities for both Boston and Chicago, including monitoring and ordering office and technology supplies, working with agency principals on office real estate selection and issues
- Light HR administrative support, including maintaining Employee Handbook, coordination with our healthcare benefits provider to enroll and un-enroll employees, collecting and e-filing of employee paperwork, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of bookkeeping and office administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as familiarity with Google Drive. Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, bill.com and online expense tracking tools such as Expensify.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Must be highly organized and pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent administrative, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity.
Full time 40/hour week position working a hybrid model of remote and two-to-four days in Tier One’s downtown Boston office (in person schedule to be determined based on agency’s pandemic return-to-office policy, currently in development)
About Tier One:
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 18-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR support to our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Jennifer Thibeault at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.