Reshaping a Company's Reputation
- Israel’s one-time tech golden child, Comverse (now Xura), had fallen from grace…and from public view.
- With a revitalized management team onboard and a new business strategy, Xura tasked Tier One with reintroducing the company on the global stage and telling their turnaround story.
Tier One's Approach:
- Define and craft differentiated messages and a unique POV across Xura’s three business groups.
- Create clear structure and processes to support Xura’s global PR and IR eff.
- Drive a strategic global news program to spotlight customer wins and other key geography activities.
- Create a cohesive company vision through a global internal communications program.
- Global media coverage sparks Xura's share of voice; quickly exceeds that of many key competitors
- Influencers take renewed interest in company, supporting sales IR initiatives.
- Program supported Xura's divestiture of major business unit to Amdocs.