- Rising above the noise in a crowded competitive landscape: Prophix is a bootstrapped company competing against larger, publicly-traded Corporate Performance Management (CPM) vendors.
- Prophix had never before executed a public relations program; the company had low brand awareness and few existing media relationships.
Tier One’s Approach:
- Establish a leadership voice and positioning for Prophix centered on its value proposition of transforming mid-market business planning and performance.
- Wrap CPM into macro business trends such as the digital transformation of finance to underscore Prophix’s significance and reach.
- Spotlight Prophix’s pioneering role in integrating advanced technologies like AI and Natural Language technology to its solution; demonstrate the value of its cloud-based approach to CPM.
- Position Prophix’s C-suite as go-to experts for insights and perspectives on the CPM category.
"Tier One dove in quickly to understand our business and help us build relationships with the publications our prospective buyers read. Prophix and Tier One have forged a trusted partnership that's helping to measurably advance our aggressive growth metrics."
— Rachel Douglas, Senior Manager, Marketing Communications & Brand
- Elevated earned media audience reach by more than 5%
- Helped Prophix regularly secure coverage in key vertical, trade and business media, totaling 1,277,447 impressions in 2019
- Prophix featured in long-sought-after Globe & Mail business profile