Tier One Partners is is a fast growing, 16-year old boutique public relations/digital/content communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries.
We’re seeking a Boston intern with talent, determination, drive and a sense of humor to join our team. We’ll give you the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency. We pride ourselves on flexibility and a relaxed workplace environment, always aiming to maximize creativity and collaboration.
This is a 40-hour/week paid (hourly) position for recent college graduates looking to bolster their experience in the PR and marketing field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A team player
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Someone who lives and breathes the social media world. You'll be keeping a close an eye on the latest social updates, and share your thinking about how we can apply those to our programs in new and creative ways.
- Service- and detail-oriented. It’s all about the clients in this profession and ensuring you cross your t’s and dot your i’s when it comes to delivering beautiful work
- A self-starter, ready to take projects the extra mile and excited about taking initiative on new agency endeavors and projects
- Knowledge of Cision or other media database, strong social media experience preferred; journalism, background a plus
- A fast learner and someone who takes an initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
About the Job:
- Internship, $12.00 to $14.00/hour
- Experience: Public Relations, 1 year
- Education: Bachelor's
- Location: Boston, MA
- Language: English
- Required Work Authorization: United States
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Boston PR/Social Intern".
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.