PR, Social Media, Content Intern | Chicago
Tier One Partners, an award-winning national boutique public relations, digital, and content agency with hubs in Boston and Chicago, seeks a talented entry-level Chicago area social media, content, and digital marketing professional to join our growing team.
We’re relentless in our pursuit of delivering excellent work with outstanding results. Our clients are industry leaders and inspiring people driven to break the mold and provide innovative ideas in the technology/consumer technology, clean energy, financial services, and healthcare markets.
We’re seeking a Chicago intern with talent, determination, drive, wit, and a sense of humor to join our team working 40 hours/week. You will have the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency. This role is a paid/hourly position for a recent college graduate looking to bolster their experience in the PR, content, and marketing field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Someone who lives and breathes the social media world and will work with us to identify the latest and greatest social and digital marketing innovations and explore how they can be applied to Tier One programs
- Organized and service- and detail-oriented. It’s all about the clients in this profession and ensuring you cross your Ts and dot your Is when it comes to delivering beautiful and impactful work
- Jazzed by the idea of using research and data to inform thinking and strategy
- A team player
- Journalism, video, and graphic design experience is a plus
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 17-year old boutique public relations/digital/content communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to Maria Prokopowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.