Social Media + Content Intern
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that offers hands-on opportunities to strengthen your writing skills, creativity, and strategic thinking through regular feedback and career insights? If so, we’re seeking a Chicago-based social media/content intern with talent, determination, drive, wit, and a sense of humor to join our team working 40 hours/week.
You'll have the opportunity to play an active role in our day-to-day social media and content account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful PR, digital and content agency.
This is a paid/hourly position for a recent college graduate looking to bolster their experience in the content, social, and digital marketing field.
Our ideal candidate is:
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Someone who has a passion for writing and enjoys utilizing different styles of writing
- Someone who lives and breathes the social media world and will work with us to identify the latest and greatest social and digital marketing innovations and explore how they can be applied to Tier One programs
- Organized and service- and detail-oriented. It’s all about the clients in this profession and ensuring you cross your Ts and dot your Is when it comes to delivering beautiful and impactful work
- Jazzed by the idea of using research and data to inform thinking and strategy
- Someone who enjoys content creation for a variety of clients
- A team player
- Open and responsive to feedback and constructive criticism in order to learn and grow in a collaborative work environment
Experience with HubSpot, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and/or Sprout Social is a plus, but not a must. Experience with journalism and/or video is also a plus.
Note: Due to the nature of this role and our current in-office schedule, we are only considering candidates in the Chicago area at this time.
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 19-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. We’re relentless in our pursuit of delivering excellent work with outstanding results. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries.
Apply Now: if you’re interested in working with us, please contact Ann Marie Ricard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.