Sr. Account Executive | Boston or Chicago
At Tier One Partners, we're seeking a media-savvy Senior Account Executive with 3-4 years of experience in PR and earned media to join our growing team. We’re looking for someone with talent, determination, confidence, drive and a sense of humor. We’ll give you the opportunity to play an active, client-facing role in our day-to-day account work, as well as participate behind-the-scenes in the operation of a successful public relations agency.
Our ideal candidate has a “we own this” team mentality when it comes to generating earned media results and keeping activities moving forward. Prior experience with B2B technology in an agency environment or an internal communications position is preferred. Digital Health, FinTech or MarTech experience is a plus. This position is available to candidates looking to work in the agency's Boston or Chicago office.
A successful SAE is someone who can:
- Manage and grow strong relationships with editors, reporters, columnists, bloggers, and other media contacts
- Follow industry trends, shape captivating, well-written pitches, and play an active role in securing results for clients (e.g., business/trade/vertical media coverage, speaking opportunities, awards)
- Regularly make recommendations to team members and clients to generate new ideas, meet program goals, and help solve problems with creative solutions
- Take responsibility for ensuring the agency’s work is of outstanding quality and adheres to Tier One’s standards of excellence
- Stay current with innovative approaches to communications projects (i.e., press releases, newsletters, etc.) to keep pace with new trends, best practices and to increase positive impact
- Express confidence in interactions with clients
- Own program measurement initiatives; developing goals, tracking results, and presenting to internal teams and clients accordingly
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of how traditional/social elements of PR programs align
- Consistently meet deadlines for all tasks
- Take the lead in supervising junior team members and train them on skills necessary to be effective in their position, develop professional attributes, and foster a team environment
If you’re interested in working with us, please send your resume to Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 19-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries.
Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.