Senior Vice President | Boston
Tier One seeks an energetic senior-level communications leader who is both a strategic thinker and a program execution perfectionist with a talent for inspiring clients and team members to create award-winning programs. This individual must have a minimum of 8 years of experience in brand communications with special consideration to candidates with strong agency and large, enterprise-size account management experience. Experience in financial services would be a plus. They must demonstrate a proven ability to build and manage a portfolio of BtoB and/or BtoC client accounts and drive growth and development of a firm’s overall business. Tier One looks for people who are curious by nature, enthusiasts of the creative and unconventional, always kind and supportive teammates, and client satisfaction junkies.
Required skills include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to provide expert client counsel that significantly benefits clients’ business and reputation.
- Ability to recruit, train, motivate and nurture team members, bringing out the best in each member and helping them reach their full potential.
- Ability to maintain outstanding client relationships through successful execution of client initiatives, effective communications, reporting and problem-solving.
- Ability to lead dedicated agency growth initiatives.
- Ability to effectively listen to, understand, and clarify concerns and issues raised by clients, coworkers and managing partners, and then successfully manage and problem solve as needed.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Jennifer Thibeault at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners (Tieronepr.com) is a fast growing, 16-year-old boutique public relations/digital communications firm. With hubs in Boston and Chicago and associates throughout the United States, Tier One works with leading companies in the high technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health, and energy tech industries. We pride ourselves on flexibility and a relaxed workplace environment, always aiming to maximize creativity and collaboration.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.