Social Media Manager/Senior Social Media Manager | Chicago
Tier One Partners is seeking a creative, highly motivated Social Media Manager/Senior Social Media Manager with 2 - 5 years of professional social media experience, preferably in an agency or in-house role, to join our rapidly growing Content Studio. Prior experience in B2B technology (financial services, healthcare, financial technology, etc.) is preferred.
The Social Media Manager/Senior Social Media Manager will play a key role in leading day-to-day client and agency social media management to ensure the delivery of outstanding results and client satisfaction, and to support Tier One's ongoing growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Developing social strategies and content calendars for client and agency social media channels, including conducting research and gathering insights for the creation of social campaigns
- A solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, and trends; products and services offered; key customers and competitors in the digital and social marketplace
- Conducting social listening for client and agency thought leadership to identify trends and influencers, inform social content, and support broader content programs
- Tracking, measuring, and analyzing client and agency social metrics to provide guidance on engagement and participation in evolving social media channels; identifying and evaluating new opportunities as they pertain to the client and budget
- Ownership of community management and social media management for a range of accounts
- Working collaboratively with content and PR teams to ensure that client communications/marketing objectives and strategies are met
- Staying current with innovative approaches to social media management and strategies (e.g. new platforms, trending hashtags, management tools, best practices)
- Previous experience with social media management and CRM tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, HubSpot, etc.)
Tier One Partners is a fast growing, 19-year old full-service PR, digital, and content marketing agency. With hubs in Boston and Chicago, Tier One works with leading companies in the technology, consumer technology, financial services, digital health and clean energy industries. Our team is composed of optimistic, persistent and creative problem solvers and captivating storytellers who deliver outstanding PR results for our diverse B2B and B2C client base. We offer our team a collaborative, respectful and accepting environment that focuses on being indispensable to our clients and each other.
Tier One Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering diversity and inclusion.
If you’re interested in working with us, please contact Ann Marie Ricard at email@example.com.
Tier One Partners LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.